Saturday 9 March 2013

Another layout

This is the opposite side of our envelope of our last layout we did, for this particular layout I used a DCWV 8x8 paper stack,some alpha stickers wooden stars of coordinating  colours.firstly I prepared all of my elements.I cut two of each designer paper into 1 inch strips , cut a triangle out of each end creating a double ended flag .I have added some splashes or blotches on my layout page using the ranger distress stain this can also be achieved with a dauber & acrylic paint, using a honey comb stencil I sprayed with dylusions spray creating a honey comb affect to our main layout hence d creating our based layout.
 Here are the elements for our layout ready to start the first stage of our layout
 firstly lay your double sided flag strips until your happy with the look, to achieve this particular look I laid three different strips under each other then laying the two other strips on the two top strips & the bottom two gluing them all down,I'm ready for the next stage
 using double sided tape create a pocket from your desired photo like  so....
 next lay & glue  your photo onto the centre then add  a small tag into your pocket....
 kewl aye for a hidden message,quote & what ever you desire to write .
 add a string to the tag for easy access
 add the triangles you cut from creating your double sided flags both  top & bottom,add your words as well & lastly your wooden stars.....
 then hey presto.....how easy was that!!!!!


Frida Khalo Love 💕