Monday 17 December 2012

Wonderful Journal Packs

Hi everyone!
I made some journal packs up for my nieces Kenya & Milliana , I've got a few more I'm going to put together for some other family members for Christmas then eventually sell some on my ETSY.I want to encourage  them to start journaling by giving them these jumps starts I'm actually going to get my children to start a journal of there own I think it's so important to encourage things like this so i might even run some mini classes with my kids & perhaps brunch out a little later on in the near future.These Journals were inspired by Amy Tang you can find her >>>>>HERE






 these packs come with personalised journal,puffy stickers,glue stick,6 different was-hi tape wrapped on x2 wooden pegs,water colour paints with primary colours x 1 brush  & a whole bunch of tags.Just a good jump start to journaling.








all ready to be wrapped




Frida Khalo Love 💕