Saturday 10 November 2012

Mixed media Art/Junk journal or Smash book

I've taken my passion for paper & recycling all sorts , to create this recycled Mixed Media Art/Junk journal or Smash book,I have combined a mixture of recycled cardboard in contrasting shapes to create this thick chunky book, which is great for junk journaling &smashing or even a fun filled album &,I have painted some of the pages in layers & left some in there raw form & designer pages. The pages are made of thick cardboard embellished in layers of fun .This has been bound with two brown rings.
Great for use as any type of journal or Smash book your imagination is all that is needed.

Measures 9 x 6 1/2", contains 8 recycled pages made of thick cardboard covered in designer papers in layers & I also made to designer pages for more chunky goodness. 
both  journals are available in my etsy.















Mixed Media Art/Junk journal or Smash book,I have combined a mixture of recycled cardboard in contrasting shapes to create this thick chunky book, which is great for junk journaling &smashing or even a fun filled album &,I have painted some of the pages in layers & left some in there raw form & designer pages. The pages are made of thick cardboard embellished in layers of fun .This has been bound with two brown rings.
Great for use as any type of travel,or vacation journal or Smash book your imagination is all that is needed.

Measures 11 1/2 x 7", contains 8 recycled pages made of thick cardboard covered in designer papers in layers & 1 overlay page.












Frida Khalo Love 💕