Thursday 15 March 2012

4 gifts for 4 wonderful women..................

I have had the pleasure of meeting 4 wonderful women who are every day mums/people like you and I......who I believe don't get enough recognition for there works & most of all............what most cannot see............the kind  hearted  & wonderful people they are....................it takes a special person to do what you all do!..............so from me to you a BIG!!!!!THANKYOU!you do a wonderful job ladies & from my own experience I cannot express my Gratitude enough!Who are they they are wonderful hearted women from Bernardos who spend most of there time caring for the protection of children. I wanted to do something special so I made 4 gifts.

Gratitude is when memory is stored in the heart and not in the mind.
~Lionel Hampton 















































Frida Khalo Love 💕