Wednesday 4 January 2012

A holiday workshop with some whimsical little people!

I had some of  my sissy's children over, for the holidays so I decided to do a mini journal  creating & making workshop!here are some of there awesome work.............just had to show off!Well done!I just love every one of them................so proud of  you guys!!!!!!!!!!xox.....
This is Jesse my daughter.......loves Art.......loves to create always hanging with me while im in creation mode.....shes a dreamer!Wonderful job!luv the green tones......








Here's my son Adam...........loves to draw n paint........your typical boy!but did an awesome job.......nice one son!







this is   Kajal...........Brilliant up n coming mixed media artist.........Stunning hunni!







heres Julia!Great job love the colours.......hers actually matches her outfit today hehehehehe.......Fantastic honey!xox......







Frida Khalo Love 💕