Monday 31 October 2011

What happened to my other blog.........

Well..............to cut along story short folks.........when i went back to NZ last year..........to spend that valued time with my father inlaw......who has now passed away RIP............our landlord wanted to have her house back see......& didnt want to renew the agreement.........so  we were in a situation where we didnt no what to do.......so to cut the story short we decided to do this within 2 weeks as Dad was going down fast......so we were forced to come back to oz while my father inlaw was  dying to empty out a home we thougt we would be in for a while........we were only in it for 6months was meant to be longterm but what they say insant always there intentions....................so we sold & gave away what we had & moved home to NZ to be by Dads side.....with my emails i was with a company call optus they had informed me that they would give me a month to keep my previous email.....but after the first week i went to check my emails .....they had closed it alredy SMUCKS! so anyway thats why I cannot get into my old blog still there see  right here henced why i havent blogged.............soooooo......................anywayz here i am.....starting all fresh n new !
xox

Frida Khalo Love 💕